In systems that run windows , the registry is a directory which stores settings and options for the operating-system and information and settings for nearly all the software and hardware . Most software will leave traces in your registry despite uninstalled , and a messy registry significantly impacts computer overall performance . Here is how to clean your registry safely .
Download a good registry cleaner. Obtain from an established freeware and shareware websites for example Cnet or MajorGeeks to prevent issues . Suggested registry cleaners are CCleaner for Window 98 and before  , DTweakfree for windows 7, Vista , XP really comprehensive registry cleaner and system tweaker [2 ] , or Eusing Free Registry Cleaner states for those windows versions . [3 ] You may also use other high quality ones , even though not free but might be more pleasing compared to the free registry software , for example RegInOut.
Operate your automatic cleaner . Find it in Start >All Applications or in your desktop . Scan your registry for errors , after which click to correct or clean the registry . The precise technique , obviously , depends upon the registry cleaner you select .
Carry out weekly maintenance . Cleaning your registry at least once per week is usually recommended . It is strongly advised to run your registry cleaner after you uninstall software , particularly freeware from the internet and also after removing programs and short-term documents .
- Slow Computer – Use Registry Cleaner Software to Not Only Fix Errors But Remove Them Altogether
- Free Registry Cleaner Download – A Recommended Way to Keep You Far From System Crashes
- The Most Hekpful Way to Clean Your Registry
- The Most Basci Criteria to Help Choose the Best Registry Cleaner
- Having a Computer That Runs Slow? Use a Registry Cleaner Program Now!